Related support papers are uploaded into a pool in the Source Documents section. PDF, CSV, and Excel files may be uploaded. Uploaded documents may be attached to specific operations or values.
Note: Only attached PDFs will render in PDF workpapers.
To upload a source document
- Click the Upload button .
- Enter a descriptive display name for the source document (ex. Meals) and click the O button.
- Complete the Upload File Agreement and click Proceed.
- Select the file to upload in the Uploader window and click Upload.
- Accepted file formats are: .pdf, .csv, .xls, .xlsx.
To view an uploaded source document
To view a PDF, click the name of the PDF source document. It will open in another browser window.
To download a CSV or Excel file, click the name of the source document. You will be prompted to open or download the file.
To delete a source document
Click the remove button and then either confirm O or cancel X the deletion.
Note: A source document may only be deleted if it is not attached to an operation or value.